- ★ What kind of software comes bundled with it?
- ★ Can I use it with the iPad/iPhone?
- ★ What kind of application program on iPad/iPhone can be used?
- ★ Can I connect the nanoKEY Studio / nanoKONTROL Studio Air to the USB3.0 port?
- ★ Which DAW software does the nanoKONTROL Studio support?
- Can I use it as a controller of GarageBand for iOS?
- ★ About Bluetooth MIDI (BLE-MIDI)
- ★ The KORG KONTROL Editor doesn't recognize the nanoKONTROL Studio when a DAW program is running.
- ★ How can I get the bundled software? (Can't find the CD-ROM containing the bundled software.)
- ★ The power will not turn on.
- ★ Sometimes it is not recognized as a USB device.
- Can I use more than one nanoKONTROL Studio simultaneously?
- SONAR does not recognize Bluetooth connection nanoKEY / KONTROL Studio as control surface.
- When using it as Control Surface in Cubase, the MIDI Message of the operated operator is recorded.
- Can you use it with an older version of Cubase?
- Which version of GarageBand / Logic can be applied to Control Surface plug-in for GarageBand / Logic?