When using nanoKONTROL2 with Logic Pro, it has been confirmed that the nanoKONTROL2 device is not recognized as a control surface.
Please try the workaround described below.
*Please use the latest nanoKONTROL2/Control Surface plug-in for GarageBand/Logic.
nanoKONTROL2/Control Surface plug-in for GarageBand/Logic
- Connect the nanoKONTROL2 to your Mac and launch the Logic Pro software.
- Enable "Show Advanced Tools" and "Control Surfaces" as described in the procedure on the following web page.
Logic Pro advanced tools and options
- Choose Logic Pro> Control Surfaces> Setup... to open the Control Surface Setup window and check whether the nanoKONTROL2 icon appears.
*If the nanoKONTROL2 icon is displayed, the issue has been avoided.
- If the following icon is displayed, delete it.
- If the nanoKONTROL2 icon is not displayed, go to New > "Scan All Models".
- Restart Logic Pro when you see the nanoKONTROL2 icon.
It should then recognize nanoKONTROL2 and let it be used as a control surface device.
* When using the Control Surface plug-in, please uncheck the "Auto" checkbox as shown in the screen capture below.