If you are unable to use KORG Software Pass on Windows, please try the following steps according to the error message.
MSVCP140.dll, CONCRT140.dll and VCRUNTIME.dll are missing
The most common cause for this error is that the Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 redistributable package is not properly installed on your computer. Please download and install the Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 Redistributable Package from the following link.
When I start KORG Software Pass, an update notice appears and prevents me from proceeding
This message is displayed when the latest version of Korg Software Pass is not installed.
If the update has not been performed properly for some reason, the notification will loop.
Please follow the steps below to download and install the latest version manually.
- Open "Programs and Features" from the Control Panel.
- Select "KORG Software Pass" and double-click it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the software from your computer.
- Download the latest version from here.
- Install the latest version. After completing the installation, you should be able to use the software pass.
The activation (online) page does not appear and cannot proceed
If your computer is not connected to the internet, you will see the screen below. Please follow the instruction to complete offline authorization.
Online authorization is not possible (offline authorization)
Article is closed for comments.