- [PC] You could not choose ASIO drivers in the previous version. This has been fixed.
- [PC/Mac] Supported the view size scaling. You can configure from Menu > View > Scale.
- [Mac] AU validation was sometimes failed with error. This has been fixed.
- [PC/Mac] When a program containing Apollo reverb was selected, the sound would sometimes stop working. This has been fixed.
- [PC/Mac] KORG Collection 4 support
- [PC] VST3 format support
- [Mac] Fixed a problem in which the following parameters could not be set correctly in Cubase.
ARPEGGIATOR Note On/Off
ARPEGGIATOR Step Values
- [Mac] VST3 format support.
- [Mac] Native Apple Silicon support.
- [Mac] Improved the stability.
- Demo mode is now available.
- Autoloader is now supported. If you want to keep the current synth state including CC map and synth parameters. Please select “Use Current Settings as Default” from the gear-icon menu.
- Supports Splice Rent-To-Own
Changes in Version 1.1.0
- Support for AAX plug-in.
- Add Analog / Equal Tuning.
- Fix an issue that lead crashing when opening the Program view.
- Address minor issues and improvements related stability.