Try the following.
- Close all iOS apps that are running in the background.
- Turn off the iPad, and then restart it.
- Delete the app and reinstall it ... *
* Use caution, since this will erase all data and settings that you've stored in Module.
How to create a Backup of your data.
- Connect your iPad to your Mac / PC.
- Launch iTunes on your Mac / PC.
- Select your "iPad" from the upper tab in iTunes.
- Select “Apps” on the upper tab.
- Scroll down and select the "KORG Module" in Apps, located below File Sharing.
- “KORG Module Documents” will be shown on the right side file will be shown in the list. Copy the file to your computer using the drag and drop method.
MODULE works fine as a stand-alone app, but when I open any of the 5 MODULE gadgets within GADGET, and press any "key", either on the Virtual Keyboard or on my Midi Controller, GADGET immediately crashes.
Strangely, Knobs do not crash GADGET at all.
I tried "restore apps" within Gadget--no luck.
I tried power cycling iPad Air128--no luck.
Please sign in to leave a comment.