Try the following.
- Close all iOS apps that are running in the background.
- Turn off the iPad, and then restart it.
- Delete the app and reinstall it ... ※
※ Use caution, since this will erase all data and settings.
Instruction of Backup data.
- Set your iCloud account on your iPad.
- Tap the Settings icon in the upper right of the screen, and tap “Backup/Restore” > “Open”.
- Tap “Create Backup” in the upper right of the displayed screen.
I have tried to open Ipolysix after iOS update on IPad 2 will there be an update for ios8
Our development team is working to fix this problem right now.
Unable to launch apps on iOS 8:
Thank you for your patience while we solve this.
I have the same problem
when is the next update expected to support iOS 8?
We've submitted iOS 8 compatible updates of all KORG apps to the App Store.
We'll release them as soon as they're approved. Thank you for your patience.
Please sign in to leave a comment.