opsix hardware owners can purchase opsix native at a special price. To do so, you must use your opsix hardware and the opsix Librarian app to obtain a coupon code to be entered at the store. Here are the instructions on how to do this.
- opsix Librarian software, v1.1.0 or higher
- opsix software (the version of the software running on your hardware). v2.0.1 or higher
You can download the software here.
How to get the coupon code
- Launch the opsix Librarian software.
- Launch the opsix hardware and connect it to your computer.
- Make sure the Librarian recognizes your hardware and it is connected in the app.
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Select "Get Plug-in Coupon..." from the File menu to obtain a coupon.
How to use the coupon code
- Go to the store page and add "opsix native crossgrade (coupon required)" to your cart.
- On the cart page, enter the coupon code you just got and apply it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase (a KORG ID account is required to make a purchase).