Remove Joy-Cons from your Nintendo Switch.
Open “Controller” in the HOME menu, and press both SL and SR buttons on the Joy-Con.
This will register the Joy-Con as “horizontally held,” and you will be able to operate just with one Joy-Con.
By registering both the left and the right Joy-Cons, two users can play with just one set of Joy-Cons.
The “Controller” setting can also be accessed from the “System” menu on your KORG Gadget.
Operations normally allocated to the ZL/ZR buttons can be accessed with SL/SR buttons during Sharing.
The following functions are operated differently during Sharing.
In both, you can adjust the values using the up and down cursor buttons while pressing the A button.
- Parameter operations of the gadget and the mixer
- Velocity operations on the piano roll screen
- Automation operations on the piano roll screen
The following functions cannot be used during Sharing.
- Shortcut function of the L button
- Adjustment of note length on the the piano roll screen (selecting a portion will allow you to adjust the length)
- Parameter operations of the gadget and the mixer using motion
- Motion performance, controller performance
Article is closed for comments.