Please check the following.
- Check if your PC meets the required specs. (Windows 8.1 or later, Bluetooth 4.0)
- Make sure you have the latest KORG BLE-MIDI Driver installed.
- Try removing the paired Bluetooth device and pair it again.
- Windows has an "Auto connect/disconnect feature for Bluetooth". When connecting Bluetooth, you must launch the MIDI application.
- If you are using USB Bluetooth Adaptor, it may not work if you install the attached driver to the USB Bluetooth Adaptor. Please uninstall the attached driver and check the connection.
- If you are using multiple MIDI devices, sometimes the Bluetooth MIDI Device will not work. In such cases, follow the steps below to delete information on unused MIDI Devices and reinstall the KORG BLE-MIDI Driver.
- Download and install the KORG USB-MIDI Driver from the KORG Website.
- Launch "Uninstall KORG USB-MIDI Device".
- You will see a list of MIDI Devices. Delete devices that are not being used.