- : Displays the remaining battery power of iPhone.
- : Here you can control settings such as Bluetooth MIDI, Stereo/Mono operation, etc.
- ：Displays a help screen that shows the version of the app and provides information about using it.
- Tips : Displays operating hints on the screen.
- FAQ : Displays the “Korg App Help Center.”
Note : In order to view the “Korg App Help Center,” you must be able to connect to the Internet.
- : This item opens the screen where you can choose a velocity curve to match your playing style.
- : Adjust the effect of the Modulation and Ambient.
- Velocity：This bar-graph meter displays the velocity values as you perform.
- Output：This stereo meter displays the volume while you perform.
- 2D=3D：Switch the display of Module in 2D or 3D.
(2D mode only the Chord / Scale function)
- Set List：Tapping this item will open the Set List screen.
- Module：Displays the module screen.