Try the following.
- Close all iOS apps that are running in the background.
- Turn off the iPhone, and then restart it.
- Delete the app and reinstall it ... *
* Use caution, since this will erase all data and audio file, settings that you've stored in iAudioGate.
How to create a Backup of your data.
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac / PC.
- Launch iTunes on your Mac / PC.
- Select your "iPhone" from the upper tab in iTunes.
- Select “Apps” on the upper tab.
- Scroll down and select the "KORG iAudioGate" in Apps, located below File Sharing.
- “KORG iAudioGate Documents” will be shown on the right side file will be shown in the list. Copy the file to your computer using the drag and drop method.