- Save the recorded audio onto the Sharing Folder when you export a loop.
- Connect your device (iPhone, iPad or so) to your computer.
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Select your device from the left side menu bar in iTunes.
- Select “Apps” on the upper tab.
- Scroll down and select the iKaossilator in Apps, located below File Sharing.
- “iKaossilator Documents” will be shown on the right side, and the exported audio file will be shown in the list. Copy the file to your computer using the drag and drop method. Also, you can delete the exported audio files by pressing the delete key on the computer keyboard. ... ※
※ IMPORTANT FOR PC USERS : Please do not delete “.ikaoss.d” folder in iTunes. Your custom loop data will be deleted.
Please sign in to leave a comment.