You can backup your data using Backup/Restore feature.
- Set your iCloud account on your iPhone / iPad.
- Tap the Settings icon in the upper right of the screen, and tap “Backup/Restore” > “Open”.
- Tap “Create Backup” in the upper right of the displayed screen.
Restore ... ※
- Tap the Settings icon in the upper right of the screen, and select “Backup/Restore” > “Open”.
- Select the data you want to restore from “Backups on iCloud” list.
- Tap the “Restore” button in the displayed screen.
- The confirmation message of overwriting the current data appears. Tap the “OK” button.
※ Current your data will be overwritten with the backup data, please be careful.