You can backup your data using Backup/Restore feature.
- Set your iCloud account on your iPad.
- Tap the upper screen, and tap “Backup button”.
- Tap “Create Backup” in the upper right of the displayed screen.
Restore … 
- Tap the upper screen, and select “Backup button”.
- Select the data you want to restore from “Backups on iCloud” list.
- Tap the “Restore” button in the displayed screen.
- The confirmation message of overwriting the current data appears. Tap the “OK” button.
 Current your data will be overwritten with the backup data, please be careful.
Please sign in to leave a comment.