You can backup your data using Backup/Restore feature.
- Set your iCloud account on your iPad.
- Tap the upper screen, and tap “Backup button”.
- Tap “Create Backup” in the upper right of the displayed screen.
Restore … 
- Tap the upper screen, and select “Backup button”.
- Select the data you want to restore from “Backups on iCloud” list.
- Tap the “Restore” button in the displayed screen.
- The confirmation message of overwriting the current data appears. Tap the “OK” button.
 Current your data will be overwritten with the backup data, please be careful.